From the To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– It’s like you were made just for me.
– I pray about you each and every day, and I can’t wait for the day that God reveals to me who you are; I can’t wait to spend my life with you.
– I have been praying oh so much for you. I even have a surprise for you at the altar: a shoebox filled with letters that are addressed to you. I love you and I haven’t even met you. :)
– I look forward to the movie nights and the moments we lay together in silence. I can’t wait to listen to all sorts of music with you and sing as we cook together. I can’t wait to share each moment of mine with you. I can’t wait to give you my whole heart and know that I have yours too. I can’t wait to read you sappy poetry that makes me cry. Most of all I can’t wait to be able to reach next to me at 3 in the morning when I wake up and feel your innocent warmth. Each night I spend with you will be just another sleep over with my best friend. I don’t know if I’ve met you yet, but I already love you more than you could ever imagine and I still think about you daily. And if we haven’t? I hope we meet soon so I can spend more of my life with you.
– I woke up this morning with the sun on my face and dreams in my eyes, and all I wanted was to share it with you. I long to wake up to your face, to your lips on my skin and your whispers in my ear. I long to feel your body beside mine, your fingers tracing the lines of my spine, the curves of my shoulder. I long to love you and hold you and spend hours in bed with you. I long for you, my love. And I’m waiting.
– Hello, love. I just want to tell you to be yourself, because I think that person is absolutely amazing and wonderful. Never believe you have to become some idea of what you imagine I want you to be. You are enough for me just as you are. So come find me, please.
– I promise to love you fiercely, passionately, and loyally. I promise to never forget that every day with you is a wonder and treat it as such. I promise to never take your presence in my life for granted. I promise to be spontaneous and fun and always treat our life together as the wonderful blessing that it will be.
I promise to bake you cookies for no reason, but leave half the dough to eat raw. I promise to never take myself to seriously and to always be there to laugh.
I promise to never go to bed angry, to never raise my voice at you, and to never take my frustration out on you. I know that there will be fights, but I will always remember that I love you, and that’s not the way to treat the people you love.
I will remember that just because you will always be there doesn’t mean I need to test that by trying to push you away.
I promise to be your best friend, your partner, and your love for the rest of our lives.
I can’t wait to meet you and start our adventures together.
From to My Future Spouse on Tumblr:
– I’ve made some terrible mistakes in my life and I’m sure I’ll never be perfect. I just hope that you love me despite my past and just help me through our future. I know who you are and I promise that as soon as I’m ready, I will love you fearlessly the way God created us to love each other. I love you now and forever darling, I hope we come together soon.
– I was wandering around downtown the other day, enjoying the nice weather. I saw other couples strolling past me, hand in hand, laughing and smiling with each other. I could see the love in their eyes, and I wanted it for myself; for us. I want to share the sunshine with you and feel the joy that comes with being with the one person on earth who fills my heart with happiness.
– Netflix is lovely, but I wouldn’t mind spending the weekend with you instead. We wouldn’t even have to get out of bed.
– Can we stay up late, lying on the floor of the living room or sharing a blanket in the backyard under an ocean of stars, and read each other lines from our favorite books? Can I seduce you with words? Can I whisper poetry in your ear?
– You have given me the one thing I have always wanted. A chance. It means the world to me.
– I think I would give an entire lifetime for just one moment with you – one chance to hold you in my arms and feel your heart beating against my chest while I look into your eyes and say “I love you.” I would fit a thousand lifetimes into that one moment if it meant I could finally be with you.
– I’m terrified to be in love. But I don’t want to be…
– Let’s be differently different
Not different like the rest of the world promotes
But honestly honest
And hopefully hopeful
And caringly careful
And passionately passionate
Let’s edify not nullify
And testify not falsify
Let’s both win at life.
Yours when we meet,
(you can give me a nickname later)
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I will always be a kid at heart. I will play games and mess around with chips, ice cream, watch DVD copies of Harry Potter and will read YA books. I will run up and down the hill and dance under the rain and watch the stars at night. And please, don’t be a grumpy because I want to be silly with you. I want us to be kids and have fun and laugh out loud. I want to share these things with you because, well, you know why.
– I want to laugh with you and enjoy our life together.
I want to have fun and be spontaneous.
I want to make you smile and watch your eyes light up when you see me.
I want to love you and tell you so every day for the rest of our lives.
– Let’s travel the world together.
– Can we spend a quiet night in and watch Doctor Who together?
– I hope all is well with you right now because I’m very excited to meet you in the future! I’ll just here waiting for God to bring me to you or you to me.
– I spend every day feeling unwanted, unloved, and unbeautiful. I pray that someday you will come along and prove me wrong.
– Get ready for random dancing in public. I expect you to join in.
From the To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I live for the chance to love you.
– You will let me know that I am finally enough.
– I honestly don’t know if you exist. But if you do, I just want to let you know that I’m trying really hard to be a loving person. God’s preparing me for you at this moment. I don’t know when He’s ready to bring us together, but I can’t wait! I can’t wait to pour out my love to you :)
– Let’s stand on the bed and dance/jump around together.
– I’ll trust you with all I have. And I don’t trust anyone…
– Show me I’m worth a fight.
– Technology is cool. I mean I’m typing on a Macbook at the moment, after all…but let’s get to know each other, unplugged from it all. Sure the occasional text is more than handy, but for the most part, let’s be old school. I want to know you like no one else has. Like technology would only get in the way of how amazingly connected we are. Like cell phone service providers don’t make their money off our relationship since our eyes can do the talking way faster than their 4G data plans could ever dream of. Just me and you, babe. In the end, real, present people trump texting convos any day of the week.
– Though I long for the days when we will be married, I don’t want to think of them as the be all end all, or that everything will be perfect each day we are together. That’s not what I want. I’m not perfect, and neither are you. I just want to experience life with you, the good and the bad. All I know is, that my life will be much more beautiful with you in it. My companion, my best friend, we are in this together.
Ok, so the title’s not quite true, I’m actually awesome at blogging – on Tumblr. Seriously, I post all the time on there. My actual problem is getting off… but on here I just seem to have run out of things to say on a regular basis so for anyone still reading this, I do apologize for my sporadic posting.
I’m not going to promise I’ll get better at it because frankly that’s a serious promise and we’d all probably be disappointed by the outcome. However, when the inspiration strikes, I promise I will write whatever comes to mind. :)
Also, if you are interested in just hearing my thoughts more regularly not necessarily in writing form, I have started VEDA on my YouTube channel. For any who don’t know, that is Vlog Every Day in April which is something many vloggers take part in every April. Since I’m just getting my YouTube channel really started and don’t currently have many viewers or videos, I thought maybe this was a good idea to hopefully get it to take off a bit. I guess we’ll see how the month goes.
At the start of this, I’m currently at 27 subscribers, 11 videos and 589 overall views. I’m desperately hoping to increase that quite a bit over the month but I’m trying not to get my hopes up too high.
But yeah, if you’re interested in that I’ll leave some videos down below and in the meantime I will try to think of some more things to write on here. :)
In other news: Doctor Who is back and I’m ecstatic. Also Supernatural is again breaking my heart and I just started watching the BBC Robin Hood.
I hope you’re all doing well! :)
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– Let’s put on some music and dance together in the kitchen.
– I want to travel the world with you, doing good and spreading love. Ride with me?
– I will die with nothing, because I promise I will have given my love, my heart, my life, my everything to you.
– I’m still young, but I’m scared. At times, I wish you would come into my life so I can be comforted knowing that you are out there. Other times, I want to take this time to be alone. To grow into the person who you are going to love and adore one day. I will make you laugh and smile, make you feel exhilarated to be alive. I promise. In the meantime, I pray no one hurts you. I pray this world doesn’t make you rough, jaded, or untrusting. Stay loving for me, stay sweet. I can’t wait to love you.
– I have to admit, I do wonder very often if you exist. Especially lately.
– Let’s lay on the couch while the fire’s going and listen to Bon Iver.
– I’m giving you free reign to kiss me whenever and however you want. Bring it on.
– Sometimes I think I’d be better off not putting you through the mess that is getting to know me. But then I remember that you were made for me and that you’ll love me despite me every fault. You give me hope for a better, happier tomorrow.
– Be the Troy to my Abed?
Dear Future Husband,
I hope you’re out there. I’m working on trusting God about you. I know He has a plan and I’m hoping that includes you someday. Sometimes I don’t believe and sometimes I get impatient. But God is good and I know He’ll take care of both of us.
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– As we keep on waiting, I pray that we may already practice 1 Corinthians 13. It’s not only about trusting each other, but trusting GOD’s PERFECT TIMING. Prayers, dear!
– I miss you even though I have no idea where you are or who you are. Life sucks without you.
– Let’s watch Anchorman and pee our pants laughing. But in a sexy way.