1. Crunchy leaves to frolic and jump in.
2. Fall colors to take beautiful pictures of.
3. New friends who accept your quirky-awkwardness completely.
4. Weekends full of fun adventures with said new friends.
5. Quoting the Office, Arrested Development and Hot Rod.
6. Zombie movies and tv shows.
7. Caramel apples.
8. Laughter with friends.
9. Late nights with good conversations.
10. Friends who will listen and be there no matter what.
11. God’s grace and faithfulness.
12. God’s incredible timing.
14. Good books.
15. Technology to keep in touch with friends who are far away.
As I said the other day, the fall colors are finally here and are absolutely stunning! The trees are shedding and are leaving delightfully crunchy leaves everywhere for me to gleefully jump in (which does indeed earn me some odd looks around campus). Here are some of the pictures I took the other day on my campus adventure!
Ah! I’ve been so bad at updating recently! I’m sorry! Work has been crazy so I haven’t been able to update then, and other than that I’ve either been in class or hanging out with my West 5 friends. I’m still struggling with not being over there but it’s gotten better and this weekend has been full of West 5 fun. :) It’s been good to get back in the swing of things and I’ve gotten more encouraged about feeling like this will be a good year. I know that God has a ton planned and honestly I’ve been so excited about it the past couple days I’ve just felt like running around telling everyone how incredible God is but I’ve decided to go a less in your face approach so I don’t scare people away. :)
As mentioned yesterday, this past weekend was full of wonderful times and pictures. Because of that, I decided today’s post would be sharing some of those photos.
In other news, I made a Facebook page for my photography. If you like what you see here, please go and “like” it on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/APictureOfHopePhotography
As most of you know, photography is one of my passions in life and I absolutely love going exploring and taking pictures. This summer, because I have Fridays and weekends off of work, at least once a week (Usually Fridays) I’ve been going around campus and town taking pictures. So far I hadn’t shared any of them on here so I thought I was overdue for that.