January 17: Though I’m astounded at the amount of idiotic people that come into this office, at least no matter how things are going in my own life, I have it more figured out that these people do. And that’s weirdly comforting. :)
January 18: Though I’m astounded at the amount of idiotic people that come into this office, at least no matter how things are going in my own life, I have it more figured out that these people do. And that’s weirdly comforting. :)
January 18: It was a mundane night, driving back from a routine trip to Walmart when Blake and I saw something that changed our lives forever. Watching a guy rap to himself and play air drums in his car with the windows down was truly an amazing experience.
January 19: “Should I go to bed now?”, I ask myself as I click the next episode of Breaking Bad. And so the routine of watching TV shows at incredibly fast rate continues.
January 20: And now comes the dilemma of whether to go to bed, read the Watchmen comic book or continue watching Breaking Bad… Oh decisions, decisions.
January 21: Late nights hanging out and being nerdy with good friends is the very best kind of night. I can’t describe how much I missed you all. It’s good to be back. :)
January 21: Finally saw Les Mis! It was definitely all that the hype made it out to be and if Anne Hathaway doesn’t win that Oscar I’m gonna be upset.
January 22: Teacher had us buy a Batman comic book for class then made references to movies & Breaking Bad in class, yep, I think this will be a good one.
January 23: That confusing moment when you get a Christmas tree in the mail… That you didn’t order.. In January… What.
January 24: “Does anyone here have retractable claws like Wolverine? Because if you do, get out. I’m freaked out now.” – Police & Society teacher
January 24: So far my Sociology of Women class is just reiterating my dislike of and sexism against the female gender. Good grief.
January 26: “If I’m not good at something, then I’m really bad at it.” – Michael
January 27: After a night of watching AVPM, making tea, running around Walmart with Lightsabers, finally watching Superbad and eating lemon bars, I found myself up yet again at all hours of the night. Still worth it. Friends are most important. :) – With Blake, Andrew, David, Sonjay, Taylor, Hailey and James.
January 27: “That’s why I don’t like helping people move. I lose my hot pockets.” – Michael
January 28: Dear Kansas,
While I appreciate today’s warm weather more than it’s possible to express, I would like you to stop being a tease. 70 today and 30 on Wednesday is not something I am ok with, I don’t like winter anyways but when you do this to me it makes me sad.
Maybe just stay warm, please?
January 29: By the way, I got bored and cut off all my hair again. But this time, padawan braid too. :D
January 29: You know you should start working out more often when people are actually shocked to see you at the rec.
January 30: Dear Snow,
I admit that you are pretty and I’m gonna try and not complain about you all day but if I fall because of you that deal is off. So be nice to me and I’ll be nice to you, yes?
January 30: My supervisor just brought me a cardboard tube and said, “Here Hope, have a lightsaber.” At which point I of course pulled out my lightsaber…
January 31: “If you have to Cliff Notes a shape, you’re probably stupid.” – Sonjay
February 1: Dear 30 Rock,
I’ve invested a lot of my time in the past years watching you, enjoying your humor and deeply caring for your characters. I’m now about to watch your last episode from last night and must say I will miss you deeply. Right up til this last episode you’ve been flawless.
NBC, you did good.
February 4: To have a thirty-second spot during the Superbowl costs around 3.5 million US dollars, Marvel spent that to just let us stare at Robert Downey Jr. stare at a camera. God bless Marvel.
February 4: And now due to today’s news I shall be listening to only Fall Out Boy for the foreseeable future because I am so happy. I’ve missed them.
February 5: Giving each other welts from lightsaber dueling at the rec. Worth it. – With Blake and David
February 7: Me: Michael, I don’t sort my laundry either. I don’t have money for that, I just wash them all on cold!
Michael: AHHH!!! NOOOO!!! BAD HOPE!! Your women’s studies teacher needs to start teaching you something worthwhile.
February 7: Blake and I are legitimately learning the ways of the Force right now.
February 7: Next time someone tells me I’m “too childish”, I’m just going to look them directly in the eyes and say very calmly, “You are what you eat.” then walk away slowly maintaining eye contact the entire time.
February 8: My friends are amazing. I don’t know what I would do without you all. You guys know just what to say when I’m having a bad day! :)
February 9: Nothing unites college students like classic Disney songs. :) – With Blake, David, Michael, Sonjay, Taylor and Hailey
February 12: It was a normal, frustrating day in Sociology of Women, sitting listening to the teacher stereotype and rant about men when suddenly, the back door to the classroom was thrown open and two guys, both wearing pink headbands, diapers over their shorts and pink paper hearts taped all over their clothes emerged. One guy was carrying a boombox blasting Gangnam Style and the other was holding a box of chocolates. The two danced their way to the front of the classroom and handed the chocolates to a very embarrassed girl sitting in front. Needless to say, this was one of the only interesting things that will come from that class this year.
February 13: *Loud noises down the hall*
Michael: *Closes door* Wow people are stupid.
Me: Or are having a heart attack…
Michael: I’ve heard people having heart attacks that don’t make that sound. It’s like stupidity took the form of a wolf and is mauling them!
February 14: Ok Google, it’s Single’s Awareness Day, I get that you have to do a special doodle for the day, I really do. But what the heck is this? Why are random animals falling in love with each other? O.o.
February 14: Michael: “David, you’re being creepy.”
David: “It’s called being a photographer!”
February 15: I think it’s important to let you all know, in Polish, the phrase for “Not my problem” – “nie moj cyrk, nie moje malpy” literally translates to “Not my circus, not my monkey.” You’re welcome for that information.
February 15: Harlem Shake definitely made my day. – With Blake, Hailey, Sonjay and Tia
February 17: Public Service Announcement: I know the new Lay’s Chips sound interesting, maybe even interesting enough to try and eat just for an adventure. I’m here to tell you DO NOT EAT THEM. Chicken and Waffles should probably not ever go together but definitely not together on a chip. Just nope.
February 20: John Green is on the news, dining hall has my favorite cookies and campus is closed for tomorrow because of snow! I am unbelievably happy and excited right now.
February 20: Sometimes Sonjay leaves his room to change his pants and goes in the stairway instead. Where there is a camera. Good job. :P
February 23: Not many people could get me to climb a snow mountain, climb in a snow cave and crawl through a snow tunnel. But it was worth it. – With Blake, James and Andrew
* Not a status but* February 25: In a relationship :D Facebook official!
It’s not a ploy of clothing designers to make women wear skirts and dresses so we can’t run away as easy. Also, I’ve literally never heard of half of these beauty products you’re rambling off.
Please shut up, no one cares.
December 12: Hope then dramatically hurled all her papers and threw them in the trash because she was finally finished with finals.
December 13: Having a Lord of the Rings marathon is the best way to prepare for the Hobbit tonight!!
December 14: Oh my gosh. The Hobbit. I can’t. My feels. Peter Jackson. Ah. I don’t even have words.
December 16: I wish I could just hibernate through break. I feel like that situation would be a win for everyone involved.
December 19: “How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on… when in your heart you begin to understand… there is no going back?” ~ Frodo Baggins
* Obviously not one I wrote but was incredibly relevant throughout break.*
December 20: Accordion to a recent survey, replacing words with the names of musical instruments in a sentence often goes undetected.
December 20: Well, if the world does end tomorrow, at least my last act today was a Star Wars party and finding more Redditors. Excellent.
December 21: “I was so alone, and I owe you so much.” ~ John Watson *Bursts into never ending tears* Why. Why did I re-watch The Reichenbach Fall.
December 22: You all think the Mayans were wrong about the world ending, but did you stop to think that maybe someone was out there stopping our impending doom? “And his name is The Doctor. He has saved your lives so many times and you never even knew he was there. He never stops, he never stays, he never asks to be thanked. But I’ve seen him, I know him. I love him. And I know what he can do.”
December 22: I can now confirm that the Hobbit is even better the second time around and is in fact worth seeing in IMAX 3D. Peter Jackson, you flawless person, I need to give you a hug.
December 24: Me: Hey dad, Noelle, do you want to hear how fast I can named the dwarves of the Hobbit?
Me: Fili, Kili, Nori, Ori, Dori, Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Oin, Gloin and Thorin.
Dad: Was Tolkien on drugs when naming them?
Me: WHAT!? No! Obviously their names sound the same because they’re related!
Dad: I can’t believe you can say all those names with a serious face…
Me: HOW ELSE WOULD YOU SAY THEM!? Here are the pictures.
*starts pointing out each dwarf*
*Dad starts looking away*
Me: Dad, LOOK. THORIN!
Dad: I’m IGNORIN’.
*Sigh* My family…
December 25: Dear body,
When I set my laptop away and laid under my covers with my eyes closed, it meant that I wanted to go to sleep, not suddenly become more awake than I’ve been for the rest of the day. I don’t think you understand, I actually have to wake up early in the morning and I would like some sleep for that so I don’t fall asleep randomly or have yet another headache tomorrow.
So yeah… if I could fall asleep some time really soon, that’d be a cool Christmas present.
December 31: I’m sure glad I have Facebook to let me know it snowed outside. Otherwise I would have never been able to tell by looking out my window or anything. Also, the only thing that makes this snow ok is apparently they named this winter storm Gandalf. So, that’s acceptable I suppose.
December 31: I felt like I should post a deep, moving status before the end of the year, maybe mention my goals for 2013 or how much I love everyone but while I do love you all, I’m afraid I really don’t have anything deep to say. What I do have to say is I’m spending my last minutes of 2012 doing what means a lot to me, watching Doctor Who with a friend. Happy New Year friends, may we spend this new year with those we care about and be the best we can and do what’s important. I’m blessed to have you all in my life. :)
January 1: “Hope is like an older, excitable puppy… Or an older basset hound.. You can’t say no when she asks you nicely.” ~ Michael – Nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.
January 1: Noelle: Wow, it got really quiet in here.
Tj: Oh sorry… That’s because I was thinking about para-pelagic penguins. Like if I found one, I would keep it as a pet. Because then it couldn’t run away.
January 4: Sometimes when I get bored I compile pictures of how drastically my hair has changed since I graduated high school, and even that wasn’t my natural hair color, in fact, over half of you have never even seen my natural hair. But hey, what’s hair for if you can’t change it, right? :DJanuary 4: Dear person who just drove by me as I was laying down taking pictures in my yard,
Please don’t give me that strange look. Sometimes the clouds look awesome and need to be photographed immediately and one doesn’t always have time to change out of their fuzzy socks and put on shoes.
A girl obsessed with taking pictures (Especially of awesome clouds)
January 9: Well, it took me long enough but I have finally finished all of Firefly and Serenity. It was beautiful, flawless and heartbreaking and I will never know why it only got one season. Also thanks for breaking my heart, Joss Whedon. You can go join the list of people I both love and hate simultaneously with Steven Moffat.
January 14: In buying textbooks for my classes I discovered that one of my Criminology classes requires a Batman comic books for the class. Something tells me I’ll enjoy this class.
January 14: Finally learned how to play Yu-Gi-Oh tonight thanks to Megan. And after at least 30 of you had told me to, I finally started Breaking Bad. So yeah, that’s how I’m spending the last week before school starts…
January 16: *Boss walks into work*
Boss: Hi, Hope! We missed you. I heard you were a hipster.
Me: Um.. why am I hipster?
Boss: Oh I found a rap about hipsters on YouTube! I heard you were one.
Me: Oh, ok then…
January 16: This job makes me lose faith in humanity. It scares me a bit how many idiots they let into college. *Sigh*
January 17: It’s starting to become a daily occurrence for me to get in an intense DC vs Marvel debate. I regret nothing.
I liked the last time I made a post like this because sometimes I try to make witty Facebook statuses so once again, here are some of the better ones I’ve had in the past month of so.
So here you go!
November 3: It makes my day that people are interviewing each other in our lobby to see who could join their Zombie survival team. Priorities: My floor has them.
November 6: All of my Facebook is either filled with things about voting or about Halo 4. And now I just witnessed some angry man yelling lies about religion in front of the Union, I need election day to be over.
November 8: When our floor was discussing whether or not Vampire Diaries was a quality show or not:
Iniki: Get over yourself, David!
David: Get over myself? It’s you I have a problem with!
November 9: Only at college can you witness 8 people riding their bikes through Seaton and onto the street. I don’t know what just happened.
November 10: Talking to me: “You have so many issues it’s impossible to even deal with them all at once.” ~ Alex (My roommate)
November 12: *Two guys on my floor*
Dylan: I’m too tired to be sassy right now.
Michel: That’s when I become sassay!!
Dear people walking around comfortably in shorts,
Please show me your magic ways of staying warm. I do not like this weather, it makes me want to die.
Girl who is freezing in a coat, gloves and a Hufflepuff scarf
November 16: Found on the internet and is so accurate: Dear women who went to see the last Twilight film at midnight, THIS is why you’re alone every other night at midnight.
November 21: I successfully peeled and chopped up carrots without chopping my hand. I’m making progress here. *Within 30 minutes, I had 12 people like this, that’s when I knew I had a problem.*
November 21: Noelle (My sister): *Opens dishwasher that is still going* “Oh sorry! You’re not done yet!”
November 22: I’m so thankful for pie, even though I ate too much of it, it was delicious. :) My love for pie really does rival Dean Winchester’s love for it.
November 28: I’m not gonna lie, sometimes when it’s cold enough to see my breath I walk around and pretend like I’m a dragon. I regret nothing.
November 29: Iniki: “Sometimes you just need a friend to jump up and down about your fandoms with you, even if they don’t care.”
November 30: Nothing like practicing the Gangnam style dance with your supervisor at work.
December 1: Today was definitely one of the best days ever! When you can’t go swimming, the next obvious choice is to go hiking in swimming clothes and flip flops up and down Manhattan Hill. :) You guys are all awesome.
December 2: After a second night in a row of staying up past 4am, I have concluded that sleep is for the weak. Friends are always more important. :)
December 3: Thank you, Kansas. For once in my life I am enjoying the weather in December. You can stay 70 degrees as long as you want.
December 3: Just read a fanfiction about Sauron, Voldemort, The Hulk and a Dalek. What the heck?
December 9: Listening to Siri be sassy is the most entertaining thing I’ve done all day.
December 10: Wow, Kansas. You stayed warm for a long time but sure didn’t waste any time getting cold did you?
December 11: I’m not excited about this 7:30 Stats final across campus when it’s freezing outside but at least I’m done with math classes forever after this!
December 11: Finals week makes people more sassy than usual. And makes people apparently like to steal my stuff more than usual as well. And then sometimes use martial arts moves against me…. :)
December 12: You would think that continuously getting only 4 hours of sleep would start to take a toll but really I’m just getting used to it now, and besides, hanging out with people makes it totally worth it.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve had some super random situations occur while walking around campus or just going about my day, naturally I’ve been trying to make witty Facebook statuses and tweets about them but since I don’t have most of my readers on Facebook, I thought I would share those experiences here. :)
– Just now as I was nonchalantly walking to class, minding my own business, a leaf came up and slapped me directly in the face.
– I just saw a person dressed as Santa Clause riding a skateboard. I love college.
– Coworker on the phone: “Can I put you on hold?” Caller: “Well, I just hit a dog & I’m waiting on the police so I can’t really hold on…”
– Dear random guy I don’t know in Kramer at breakfast this morning,
I’m sorry I accidentally gave you a creepy look. You happened to walk in front of the coffee cake that I had just spotted and I just couldn’t contain my excitement (because as everyone knows, unhealthy, delicious food makes me happy) and I accidentally made that creepily happy face at you.
Apologies from someone who loves breakfast cake too much,
– There is nothing that unites people like playing Backstreet Boys in the dining hall.
– Why my dad is awesome:
Me: Hey, who would win a fight against a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?
Dad: A spicy taco would have more kick to it ensuring a win for the taco…unless it was sharp cheddar cheese… Then we have an even fight.
Well said dad. :)
– Listening to “Be Our Guest” while walking around campus makes me want to burst out into song and dance.
– The consequences of watching British vloggers all the time at work is sometimes answering the phone with an accent. I regret nothing.
– While walking to class just now,a girl walked past me, looked at me briefly and then immediately ran in the other direction. I have no idea what just happened.
– As I walk through campus listening to screamo, I am struck by the desire to learn how to scream. Too bad that’s just not an ability I have.
This post admittedly doesn’t have much of a point. It’s basically just a post detailing my life from the past week and the odd things that have occurred. It’s not really that important but has entertained/baffled/excited me.
– Ok, so first thing. I talked about how Sunday night I got almost no sleep due to the awesome conversations we were having. Obviously I don’t regret that time at all but what I failed to mention was how ridiculous I acted on Monday because of it. Turns out getting 4 hours of sleep on a school night where your day is full of classes and work doesn’t always lead to normal behaviors. On the way to class, I fell up the stairs completely falling on my face and entertaining the guy behind me and causing him to laugh pretty hard. Then I went to English (My first class) where I sleepily giggled through most of the class. I then came back after my History class to hang out in my dorm lobby for the small amount of time I had before lunch and then my next class. During this time, Tyler, one of my friends was teasing me so I got up to teasingly (and not very hard) punch him in the arm. He ran away from me so of course I had to chase him down, before I could catch him Jared came in and caught him for me (You know, it’s what all good Fake Co-RAs do) so I punched Tyler. Jared then told me that wasn’t good enough and I should do it again, unfortunately by the time I got to punching him again, Tyler had moved and I ended up hitting Jared in the face instead. Nothing like punching your best friend/Co-RA in the face. After that I went about my day to continue giggling ridiculously at everything, sometimes til tears were streaming down my face at things that weren’t really funny. This continued until dinner when we were all flicking baby carrots at each other and I ended up hitting Connor in the eye with one. At that time I went to take a nap before causing more injuries to myself and/or others. (For those wondering about the whole Co-RA thing Jared and I have, read this – https://elvishjesusfreak.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/a-weekend-to-remember/)
– Also on Monday I discovered that my best friend from high school, Jill, who I have previously talked about (https://elvishjesusfreak.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/how-i-met-my-best-friend/) is transferring from her school in Florida to come to the University I’m at next year! Needless to say, I am overjoyed and ecstatic for our shenanigans to continue!
– A very nerdy thing that happened to me this week was yesterday when I was at work, a girl came into the office wearing a Pizza John Green shirt that is of course a Nerdfighter shirt made by the Vlogbrothers, Hank and John Green. Being a Nerdfighter myself, I was overjoyed and immediately complimented her on her wonderful choice of attire. She responded that she had hoped I would be in the office when she came because she remembered coming in a few months back and seeing me wear a Doctor Who shirt and from that, correctly assumed that I am a Nerdfighter. My day was definitely made.
– On the subject of Doctor Who and being a nerd, someone on campus has written “Bad Wolf” all around our campus in chalk. For those of you who have watched Doctor Who, you know that the words “Bad Wolf” are quite prevalent in the first two series. It was pretty exciting seeing Doctor Who references everywhere, and there’s even a TARDIS drawn as well!
So yeah, that was definitely a random post but hopefully an enjoyable one nonetheless. :)
Have you guys had weird/entertaining weeks too?
As a lot of you know, I am deeply fond of the TV show the Office and while I’ve loved every single season, the current season might be my absolute favorite, yes, it’s the only season without Michael Scott played by Steve Carell but I actually and surprisingly think the writing is the best out of all of them and it makes me quite happy. As happy as I am with the current season however, Michael Scott will forever be one of my favorite fictional characters. Here are some of my favorite quotes by him.
– “I love babies. I think they are beautiful in all sorts of different ways. I try to pick up and hold a baby every day, if possible, because it nourishes me. It feeds my soul. Babies are drawn to me. And I think it’s because they see me as one of them. But … cooler and with my life put together a little bit more. If a baby were president, there would be no taxes. There would be no war.”
– “Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say, ‘Hey man, I love you this many dollars-worth.’”
– “Nobody likes beets, Dwight. You should grow something everybody does like. You should grow candy.”
– “I’m friends with everybody in this office. We’re all best friends. I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late and start having dentist appointments that aren’t dentist appointments, and that is when it’s nice to let them know that you could beat them up.”
– “Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.”
– “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.”
– “You don’t call retarded people retards. It’s bad taste. You call your friends retards … when they’re acting retarded.”
– “If I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.”
– “Alright let me ask you this, tell me if you think this is creative. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. And this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one. I just drew a picture, of a horse, that could fly over rainbows, and a had a huge spike in its head. I was five! Five-years-old. Couldn’t even talk yet.”
– “When I said that I was king of forwards, you’ve got to understand that I don’t come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn’t arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another.”
– “Yes, money has been a little tight lately. But, at the end of my life, when I’m sitting on my yacht, am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? No. I’m going to be thinking about how many friends I have, and my children, and my comedy albums. I mean, I have a yacht, so I obviously did pretty well money-wise.”
– “Hey, you wanna hear a lie? I think you’re great. You’re my best friend.”
– Michael Scott: Ladies and gentleman, I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car.
Michael Scott:It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital. And the doctors tried to save her, life, they did the best they could. And she is going to be ok.
Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why would you have to phrase is like that?
– “Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I’ll hit somebody with my car. So sue me– no, don’t sue me. That is opposite the point I’m trying to make.”
– “Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it’s not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised.”
– “Oh I am taking responsibility. And it is up to me, to get rid of the curse, that hit Meredith, with my care. I am not superstitious, but I’m a little ‘stitious.”
– “Bros before hos. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They’ve got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho. And you told her she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hos in the world. And then, suddenly she is not your ho no mo.”
– “Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.”
– “Oscar, you’re gay! Andy, Cornell called, they think you suck! And you’re gayer than Oscar. Boom roasted!”
– “No no no no you will not die! Stanley! Stanley you will not die! Stanley! Stanley! Barack is president! You are black Stanley!”
– “So it wasn’t Dwight after all. Looks like I’m the killer. You never expect that you’re the killer. It’s a great twist. Great twist.”
– “Nobody should have to go to work thinking, oh this is the place that I might die today. That’s what a hospital is for. An office, is for not dying. An office is a place to… live life to the fullest. To the max. To… an office is a place where dreams come true.”
– “Remember when people used to say “boss” when they were describing something really cool. Like, “those shoulder pads are really boss man.” “Look at that perm, that perm is so boss!” It’s what made me want to become a boss. And I looked so good in a perm and shoulder pads. But now, boss is just slang, for jerk in charge.”
– “They say that laughter is the best medicine, so, Stanley, you can throw away those pills you are cured. Actually, you should better hold on to those. Just in case.”
Ok, I know I just wrote about the Titanic and a few months back wrote about the ridiculously cheesy movie, Titanic 2, this post however is to let you know that I’ve found something cheesier. Ever wanted to watch an animated movie with talking mice, levitating and talking dolphins and an octopus that was tricked by a shark into throwing an iceberg at the Titanic? Well, if you have (Which I seriously doubt) then the Legend of the Titanic is for you! And, good news, it’s all on YouTube in 9 parts!
So yeah, this is definitely one of the strangest movies I’ve ever seen. It starts off with some mice talking to their grandfather about the Titanic (Because he was a passenger), then it goes to all the people (humans and mice alike) boarding the Titanic for its maiden (And of course only) voyage. Pretty normal for a kids film right? Well then we meet this girl (Honestly I don’t care enough to remember her name) who has some family drama going on so she starts crying on the deck of the ship. Still an acceptable plot point, fairly normal, whatever, that’s when it gets weird. Real fast. Turns out, her tears have hit a “magical moon beam” causing her to be able to hear all the animals talking. The dolphins down in the water start levitating and then come up and talk to her. Throughout the movie there are murderous subplots, the mice set up the girl with a guy (One of the mice also falls in love with the girl…), the mice rescue the girl and then the sharks (Who have apparently been hired by an evil guy on the ship) trick the octopus underwater into hurling a ginormous iceberg into the Titanic. Yeah. It was weird. But don’t worry! The octopus finds out what he has accidentally done and holds the ship together until everyone is safe! Yep. That’s right. No one dies on the Titanic in this story! But best of all, the moral of the story is said right at the end by the grandpa mouse. “There will always be whale hunting in the world because evil will always be prevalent.” Yep, that would be the end. I really have no idea… It was quite bizarre, however, if you’re in the mood for a cheesy movie (I would watch it in a funny group of people, not alone) then this is the movie for you!
In case you’re so excited about this you can’t even find it yourself, here is the first part for you all to enjoy!