I’m pretty sure it’s not recommended to make lists of how you want your future relationship to be – it can lead to unrealistic expectations and all that, but I’m doing it anyways. Obviously, some are just things I want that are totally up to change, but some are totally non-negotiable.
- Must love Jesus more than he will ever love me.
- Must be kind and understanding and respectful and patient to people.
- Must be a spiritual leader who will help me learn more about Jesus and grow with me.
- Must be okay with my depression/anxiety and not be scared away by it.
- Must love at least some of the music (Fall Out Boy) and TV shows I do.
- Must be up for acting ridiculous and going on dumb adventures.
- Preferably taller than me.
- Preferably someone who dresses super hipster but is really a nerd.
- Maybe also like WWE, or at least be up for watching it with me.
- Preferably feel the same as I do about Sonic, IHOP and Taco Bell, or at least support me in these food habits.
- It would be hecka rad if this hypothetical future boy had tattoos.
- Oh I hope he loves cats or at least is okay with cats.
- I also hope my crazy/mean mother doesn’t scare him away.
This is a dumb thing to make a list of when I’m more single than I’ve ever been but hey, I’m at work in the middle of the night and have a lot of time to write what’s in my head.
Plus I’m pretty sure I maybe have one reader on here?