5/10/2013 ~ Dear Future Husband
From to My Future Spouse on Tumblr:
– I’ve made some terrible mistakes in my life and I’m sure I’ll never be perfect. I just hope that you love me despite my past and just help me through our future. I know who you are and I promise that as soon as I’m ready, I will love you fearlessly the way God created us to love each other. I love you now and forever darling, I hope we come together soon.
– I was wandering around downtown the other day, enjoying the nice weather. I saw other couples strolling past me, hand in hand, laughing and smiling with each other. I could see the love in their eyes, and I wanted it for myself; for us. I want to share the sunshine with you and feel the joy that comes with being with the one person on earth who fills my heart with happiness.
– Netflix is lovely, but I wouldn’t mind spending the weekend with you instead. We wouldn’t even have to get out of bed.
– Can we stay up late, lying on the floor of the living room or sharing a blanket in the backyard under an ocean of stars, and read each other lines from our favorite books? Can I seduce you with words? Can I whisper poetry in your ear?
– You have given me the one thing I have always wanted. A chance. It means the world to me.
– I think I would give an entire lifetime for just one moment with you – one chance to hold you in my arms and feel your heart beating against my chest while I look into your eyes and say “I love you.” I would fit a thousand lifetimes into that one moment if it meant I could finally be with you.
– I’m terrified to be in love. But I don’t want to be…
– Let’s be differently different
Not different like the rest of the world promotes
But honestly honest
And hopefully hopeful
And caringly careful
And passionately passionate
Let’s edify not nullify
And testify not falsify
Let’s both win at life.
Yours when we meet,
(you can give me a nickname later)