April 26 2013 ~ Dear Future Husband
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I will always be a kid at heart. I will play games and mess around with chips, ice cream, watch DVD copies of Harry Potter and will read YA books. I will run up and down the hill and dance under the rain and watch the stars at night. And please, don’t be a grumpy because I want to be silly with you. I want us to be kids and have fun and laugh out loud. I want to share these things with you because, well, you know why.
– I want to laugh with you and enjoy our life together.
I want to have fun and be spontaneous.
I want to make you smile and watch your eyes light up when you see me.
I want to love you and tell you so every day for the rest of our lives.
– Let’s travel the world together.
– Can we spend a quiet night in and watch Doctor Who together?
– I hope all is well with you right now because I’m very excited to meet you in the future! I’ll just here waiting for God to bring me to you or you to me.
– I spend every day feeling unwanted, unloved, and unbeautiful. I pray that someday you will come along and prove me wrong.
– Get ready for random dancing in public. I expect you to join in.