4/5/2013 ~ Dear Future Husband
From the To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I live for the chance to love you.
– You will let me know that I am finally enough.
– I honestly don’t know if you exist. But if you do, I just want to let you know that I’m trying really hard to be a loving person. God’s preparing me for you at this moment. I don’t know when He’s ready to bring us together, but I can’t wait! I can’t wait to pour out my love to you :)
– Let’s stand on the bed and dance/jump around together.
– I’ll trust you with all I have. And I don’t trust anyone…
– Show me I’m worth a fight.
– Technology is cool. I mean I’m typing on a Macbook at the moment, after all…but let’s get to know each other, unplugged from it all. Sure the occasional text is more than handy, but for the most part, let’s be old school. I want to know you like no one else has. Like technology would only get in the way of how amazingly connected we are. Like cell phone service providers don’t make their money off our relationship since our eyes can do the talking way faster than their 4G data plans could ever dream of. Just me and you, babe. In the end, real, present people trump texting convos any day of the week.
– Though I long for the days when we will be married, I don’t want to think of them as the be all end all, or that everything will be perfect each day we are together. That’s not what I want. I’m not perfect, and neither are you. I just want to experience life with you, the good and the bad. All I know is, that my life will be much more beautiful with you in it. My companion, my best friend, we are in this together.