3/29/2013 ~ Dear Future Husband
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– Let’s put on some music and dance together in the kitchen.
– I want to travel the world with you, doing good and spreading love. Ride with me?
– I will die with nothing, because I promise I will have given my love, my heart, my life, my everything to you.
– I’m still young, but I’m scared. At times, I wish you would come into my life so I can be comforted knowing that you are out there. Other times, I want to take this time to be alone. To grow into the person who you are going to love and adore one day. I will make you laugh and smile, make you feel exhilarated to be alive. I promise. In the meantime, I pray no one hurts you. I pray this world doesn’t make you rough, jaded, or untrusting. Stay loving for me, stay sweet. I can’t wait to love you.
– I have to admit, I do wonder very often if you exist. Especially lately.
– Let’s lay on the couch while the fire’s going and listen to Bon Iver.
– I’m giving you free reign to kiss me whenever and however you want. Bring it on.
– Sometimes I think I’d be better off not putting you through the mess that is getting to know me. But then I remember that you were made for me and that you’ll love me despite me every fault. You give me hope for a better, happier tomorrow.
– Be the Troy to my Abed?