2/15/2013 ~ Dear Future Husband
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– Sometimes, I’d like to know who you are. Sometimes, I wonder if I’ll feel the spark first, or if you will. Sometimes, I don’t feel I’ll be deserving of you. Sometimes, I wonder what God has in store for us, together. Sometimes, I yearn for you, my kindred spirit. Mostly, I pray for you.
– I’ll kiss you like in the movies and love you like in the books.
– I just want to make you happy…forever.
– I don’t take life too seriously, and I hope you don’t either. This life is meant for living, not worrying.
– Please be real. Please be mine. Please wait for me. Please pray for me. Please come to me. I’m ready for you. Come to me. I’ll keep praying for you. See you in my dreams. Hope you find me in yours.
– I hope you know I prayed for you today; please know I am guarding my heart for you. You are treasured to me. Whoever you may be. <3
– Save the world with me! Together, with God in the lead, we can do anything!