2/8/2013 ~ Dear Future Husband
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– Please continue to be patient and pray for me. God told me He would bring us together when I served Him wholeheartedly. It’s hard, but I’m not giving up. I will do what I have to do so that we can soon be together and serve Him.
Love, Your future wife
– As I sit here alone in what feels like my perpetual singleness, I pray for you and know that you are praying for me to in a galaxy far far far away (what is a love letter without a Star Wars reference :)
Just know when I say “I DO”
I vow to you that I will be there through the thick and thin.
I vow that every morning I will wake you up with a sweet/steamy embrace.
I vow that I will meet you at the door when you get home ready to make love to you.
I vow that I will remain a virgin until marriage and remain sexually pure.
Last but not least I vow to treat you with respect and unconditional love.
I await your revelation, but once again from the genesis, I will wait for you ♥
And I vow to myself that I will no longer date, socialize or communicate with carbon copies of you to appease my boredom or to quench my thirst for attention and short-lived compliments from ‘sorta kindas’.
– I’m slowly, and painfully, realizing that I deserve someone to pursue me. I deserve someone who will treat me as a gem. In return, I will be the best wife I can be. I will be myself, completely and fully.
– I don’t care if you have a less-than-perfect past. I don’t care what you’ve done or who you’ve been with. I’ll just be happy to have you and to have your future all to myself. I love you and I look forward to serving you with all I have.
– We will NOT be sharing a Facebook account. Those people are weir- Sometimes, I’d like to know who you are.
Sometimes, I wonder if I’ll feel the spark first, or if you will.
Sometimes, I don’t feel I’ll be deserving of you.
Sometimes, I wonder what God has in store for us, together.
Sometimes, I yearn for you, my kindred spirit.
Mostly, I pray for you.
– I’ll belong to you and you’ll belong to me…but not in that creepy, controlling way. We’ll just be so wrapped up in each other, our world will revolve around our love
– On days like this, I just want to kiss you hard and sob on your shoulders until I’m smiling.
– Everyone’s all being in relationships and getting married and being married and celebrating anniversaries and picking out baby names. And I’m over here in sweats, my dog sleeps in my bed, and the most exciting thing I do on a Friday night is homework. I’m tempted to believe I’m boring. I’m not pretty enough, popular enough, whatever enough. Because if I was, if I truly did have some exceptionally feisty, sparkly personality, if I didn’t bottom out as much as I feel like I bottom out, then you would be here. You’d be here, right? If I was good enough, you would have shown up by now. I fight against believing that every single day of my life.