New year? New survey!
I stole this survey from Kim :) Enjoy!
- What was the best part of this year? There were so many good parts, meeting new people, learning a lot by living alone, going to visit Erin in Georgia, random adventures with Carrie, hardly sleeping because of fun times with Andrew, David, Sonjay, Blake, Hailey and all of them. I don’t know. All of those I guess.
- What was the worst part of this year? This summer, living alone without friends nearby was really hard but when I finally met some new people it turned out to be really good.
- What was the biggest surprise of the year? Definitely having a boyfriend. Never saw that one coming..
- What are you most looking forward to in 2013? Doctor Who anniversary special!, Adventures and shenanigans with my best friends, my best friend’s wedding in June, living alone again this summer (I’m more prepared this year and friends will be there this time!!)
- Is there anything you are not looking forward to? I’m kinda nervous to live in an apartment next year instead of the dorms but it’ll be a new adventure.
- Which New Year’s resolution did you keep this year? I read my Bible very regularly and I grew a lot as a person.
- Which resolution are you most likely to keep this year? I’m not really having resolutions this year, I’m just gonna work on being more who God wants me to be.
- Which are you most likely going to break? N/a
- Who are you going to be with when the ball drops? Well, it’s already passed but I spent it with my friend TJ watching a Doctor Who marathon. Also I was talking to my friend Sonjay..
- What was the best song of the year for you? GAH. That’s like asking a person their favorite child. It was between “Live and Die” by the Avett Brothers, “Little Bird” by Ed Sheeran and “Hold Onto What You Believe” by Mumford & Sons
- Best television of the year? Not a real question, Doctor Who and Sherlock are obviously the answers. :)
- What was the best book of the year? The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- Best film of the year? It’s a tie between the Avengers and the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Which have also now tied as my two all time favorite movies.
- What change would you like to see in the world next year? I want to see more people loving each other. And being there for others.
- With whom were your most valuable relationships: Carrie, Erin, Alex, Hailey, David, Andrew, Sonjay, Blake and Michael.
- What was your single biggest time waster? Tumblr. No doubt!
- Create a catchphrase to describe your 2012. I’m no good at catchphrases… Lo siento :/