12/7/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
Dear Future Husband,
This has been an absolutely draining week, busy with school, stressful with friends and stuff and some of this time I’ve just really wanted a good hug and just to know you and be comforted, I’ve gotten that comfort and hug from other people but I look forward to the time when we know who each other are to when we can just comfort each other. Not that I look forward to us being sad.. but we’ll always be there for each other, and I look forward to that.
I love you,
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– A bright future with you outweighs the hard past I’ve had without you.
– Sometimes when I am stressed or overwhelmed, I daydream about scenes from our future. And as much as I love those fabricated scenes, the only part of them that I truly want and pray for is YOU!
– Let’s never fight in front of the kids.
– I am waiting for you. I promise to stay pure and clean until we’re married. I hope you are doing the same because if you can keep this promise to yourself and to God, I know that I can trust you wholeheartedly with my life.
– I don’t need a big, grand life. I don’t need a fancy car, a big house, or a shiny ring. I don’t need money or expensive clothes. I don’t need the white picket fence. I don’t need a relationship without a single problem and a flawless husband. In fact, I don’t need anything at all because I’m going to love you no matter what. No matter what obstacle we face or what comes our way, know that I will be here for you. I’ll love you through thick and thin because when I vow to love you in sickness and in health, forever and always, it is a promise I intend to keep my entire life and then on. You’re the man I waited my whole life for, the one I call my other half. You’re the reason I smile every morning and every night. You’re the one person I was meant to find. I don’t need the other stuff. You are all I need.