11/30/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I go through these little phases where I’m overly obsessed with things.
Like right now, I’m obsessed with a certain British boy band and Demi Lovato. I hope you find it cute and not creepy. I can’t wait to be obsessed with you. I know you’re perfect. I love you and think about you a lot.
Can’t wait to meet you. xx. (I don’t like either of those things but yeah, obsessions… all the time.)
– I love you more than I did yesterday but less than I will tomorrow.
– Let’s go on drives together…Starbucks in hand, the open road and sitting side by side in love. Hold my hand while you drive and never let go. Let’s get lost and just enjoy being together. Let’s enjoy us.
– I promise to fight alongside you no matter what. Love is hard work, but if you promise to fight with me throughout the “for worse” part of our vows, I’ll spend the rest of my life showing you the “for better.”
– I may not need you to open pickle jars, or reach things on high shelves; I’ve been on my own long enough to be able to do them myself. But that doesn’t mean I don’t need you. It means just the opposite. I need you to remind me that I’m not alone anymore, and that I never will be again.
-I’ll tell you what breaks my heart: uncertainty. Please be 100% sure you love me so that when storms come, I can hold on to that.
– You know, I truly admire you. I know that you are beyond what I could have ever dreamed of, and that is an incredible feat because, well, I’m a dreamer.
– Could I have finally met you?
– Yesterday my dad left his Facebook open, and I caught him cheating on my mom. He’s moving out this week.
Please, let’s trust and follow God so we can work together to do everything we can to make sure that never happens to us. I love you.