11/25/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
*Well, I’m a couple days late from my normal Friday post but here it is anyways!*
Dear Future Husband,
This week obviously was Thanksgiving, as you know, holidays around my house aren’t great or usually even pleasant. I don’t really know what it’s like to have a happy, non-stressful holiday even though I’ve been promised by people that they do exist, I’m not sure I believe it but I know if it’s possible it’ll be with you. I can’t wait to celebrate holidays with you, be happy, and just spend the holidays reflecting on why we celebrate.
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– They say good things come to those who wait. I pray you’re worth the wait.
– You will be my best friend and lover at the same time.
– Today I heard John Mayer’s song “Love Song For No One”. I hope you know that right now the lyrics are especially poignant and relevant. Maybe I know you. Maybe I just went hiking with you five hours ago. Maybe I fought with you two years ago. Maybe I haven’t met you yet.
“Until then, I’ll hide in my bedroom
Staying up all night just to write
A love song for no one.”
Know that I love you, no matter what.
– Today I saw a really old couple almost doubled over from laughing. I want that with you.
– Be patient, strong, and courageous.
Put God before me. Always.
– I don’t want you to sit around waiting for me. Go out and live your life. We’ll meet when we’re supposed to and not a moment before.
– I wish you were mine already. I wish you were here with me now. I
honestly can say I need you. I want you. I can’t wait to wake up every
morning to see you right there beside me. I can’t wait to hold you
when you sleep. I can’t wait to go to church together. I can’t wait
for us to be able to pray together, for each other. I need this, I
need you. I’ll wait for you. But please, hurry.