11/2/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
– I know that I am nowhere near perfect and it breaks my heart when you get upset because I can’t see myself the way that you see me. Please understand that I have grown up being called ugly, fat worthless. That I have grown up being bullied by many, without love. I am trying so hard to be a bit more confident, to believe more in myself, but is hard to do so at times; especially when some of my demons live under the same roof as me. I hope that someday your confidence will rub off on me and that I will get to feel as beautiful as I am in your eyes. Most importantly, I want you to help me be strong when I can not be strong on my own, to hold my hand when I stand alone, to back me up when I’m facing a challenge, to hug me tight and guide me when I get lost in my thoughts.
– Some days we’ll do nothing but read and be together, and I’m alright with that. Your presence makes me happier than any other human’s.
– I’m not the type of woman that’s tied to traditions for the wedding ceremony. I want this to be our tradition and do whatever we think reflects us as a couple. I want us let loose, have fun, and just enjoy family, friends and each other’s company. Hope you’re okay with that :)
– I love you, now and for always. You are my goal, my aspiration. You are my greatest dream.
– When you meet me I want you to think I’m cute, but as you get to know me I want you to think I’m beautiful. And when you know me, I want you to fall madly and deeply in love with my heart. I’m praying for you, don’t be discouraged. I am patiently waiting for you.
– Please have a decent sense of humor. I can’t stand people who take life too seriously.
– When I first saw you, I had to get to know you,
When I got to know you, I knew that I’d found you
We slowly got closer and closer to each other
And then you told me how you feel
And I told you I feel the same way
We’re both kinda young still
But that only means our love will wait and grow stronger
Until one day we can be officially together
I promise I’ll try my best to be patient
And keep you close to me
But I’m letting you know now that you’re not easy to resist
And you drive me crazy because you’re perfect to me
But when and if God wills, one day,
He will make you mine.
I’ll be waiting.
– Pull at my heart and set my spirit free. You’re the only one I could ever want and the only one for me.
– This season of my life is really lonely. A lot of my friends and people I know are getting married. It is probably my fault that we’re not already together – I am nowhere near ready to be your wife. Please pray for me if you aren’t already. I can’t wait to be your best friend.
– Please wear bow-ties.