10/26/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
Dear Future Husband,
I don’t know if you’re out there but I’m trying to be more optimistic about it and hope that you are. If you are I can’t wait to meet you and spend the rest of my life with you. I’m not normally a girly-girl but the thought of you makes me all squeal-y and happy. I hope you’re out there.
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I pray every day that God will mold me to be the answer to yours.
– I’ll need you more than you’ll need me. But in return, I’ll give you all of me, forever and always.
– Some days (especially on windy, rainy days) I want to write you a letter, slip it into the mail and cross my fingers, hoping it gets to you… wherever you are and just in time.
– Show me what true love really is.
– I can’t wait to dance around the house like idiots together, singing at the top of our lungs, and annoying our neighbors half-to-death.
Thanks for being the best thing that ever happened to me.
– I’ll lay on the floor and listen to Mumford and Sons with you.
– I will wait for you.