10/19/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
From To My Future Husband Tumblr:
– I have enough problems that I almost wish I could just save you the trouble of ever meeting me. But I know that we’ll heal each other and make one another whole. I need that. I need you.
I promise not to be a burden. At least I’ll promise to try not to be one.
I’ll do my best to love you.
– There’s a chance that you might be a shy, introverted, quiet kind of guy, and that is perfectly fine with me. I know that it’s going to take a lot of courage for you to pursue me, to even choke out a hello. I will appreciate your true bravery, quiet strength, and the extraordinary person you are beyond the exterior that few will venture past. Capture me, gentle warrior. I will love you.
– I want us to have lazy Sunday afternoons together
Drives by the river,
Napping on the swing in the backyard,
Reading to each other.
I want a sit down meal every night together
I want you
I want us
– May we be better followers of Christ together than alone.
– I want to be your Proverbs 31 . I want to apply Corinthians 13 to our relationship every day . Thank you for always taking care of me . Thank you for the many gifts . But most importantly thank you for being that man Of God . I cant wait until the day I finally get to go to sleep to your soothing song and wake up to your soft lips. The day where we will have mini us running around the house. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
– I may not be any where close to perfect, but I’m perfect for you. I believe that with all my heart.