9/28/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
Dear Future Husband,
If you’re out there, I would like to apologize ahead of time for all the feelings I have about fictional characters. I don’t know what it is that makes me so attached to them, I just am. The Ponds are leaving on Doctor Who tomorrow and quite frankly and a little embarrassingly, I’m currently an emotional wreck about it. Rory and Amy mean the world to me, they’re in my top 5 favorite fictional characters and they’re leaving/dying tomorrow. Feel free to laugh when I get like this, I don’t mind. But if you could, just also give me a hug. I’d sure appreciate it.
From the To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– What’s your favorite Disney movie? I think mine is Lion King! …or Aladdin! …or Beauty and the Beast! Aw crap…I love them all.
– Please be the Gilbert Blythe to my Anne Shirley.
– In you, my darling, there is no flaw. You are beautiful in every way.
– “So in the hours of the darkest kind,
When its hard to find who we are.
One can stare into the others eyes be each other’s light in the dark”
– “For you, I’d wait ‘til kingdom come.
Until my day, my day is done.
And say you’ll come, and set me free,
Just say you’ll wait, you’ll wait for me.”