9/21/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– Sometimes I feel like I’ll never meet you, and it scares me so much.
– In 60-70 years, I want to be able to say: Yes, I faced many hardships in life, but divorce wasn’t one of them. You in?
– We’ll talk about how movies are not as good as books and poke fun at the REALLY bad ones, like Eragon.
We’ll curl up near the fire with great books, like the Harry Potter series, and geek out completely when Ron and Hermione kiss for the first time. We’ll dance in the rain, have to buy new sunglasses every year for that week or two of pure sunshine, and play in the snow that comes around every spring.
Even when our kids are grown and off to college, When the restaurant we own serves its last dish, we’ll still have that burning passion that I know we share.
You’re the best thing that has happened to me, my love. And I don’t think anything will be more special to me until I pass on.
– I’ll kiss you like it’s the first time, every time.
– You’re the guy that girls do not appreciate, but I will. I’m the girl guys do not appreciate, but you will. God is teaching us to appreciate each other, before we’ve even met.
– Tell me all about your day. Was it good or bad? Did anything exciting happen? What did God do for you today? I want to hear it all, babe.
– I’ve ruined a lot of relationships and I’m not really sure I won’t mess ours up too. But if you’ll give me a chance, I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy, baby.
*Note: I’ve come to the conclusion that the Black Widow in the Avengers was right when she said love was for children and that Summer in (500) Days of Summer was correct when she said love is a fairy tale. However, I’ll still continue to do these Friday posts because the thought of such things is a nice one, even if I don’t think it’ll happen to me.*