8/24/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– No one’s ever going to love you more than I do.
– I’ll be your anything, if you’ll just be my everything.
– I can’t wait until we can randomly slow dance in the middle of our living room. Thank you for always humming my favorite song without me having to say a word.
– I promise to read the Word with you every morning before we start our day, and every night as we end it. I promise to devote our marriage and our lives to Christ. I promise to be the best mother that I can be to our children. And I promise to never stop loving you.
– Live for Christ.
Sing with me. You can sing the melody, and I’ll sing the harmony.
Enjoy the outdoors.
Love God more than you love me.
Respect my space when I ask for it.
Spend time with my family.
Take me sailing.
Read the Psalms with me when we both can’t sleep.
Bake with me.
Challenge me. Help me grow, in faith and in character.
Have good grammar.
Hold me when I cry.
Pray with me.
Love Harry Potter.
Come to Africa with me.
Teach me to skate properly.
Don’t be too serious all the time. Enjoy life.
Help me pick out perfume.
Dance with me.
Have the same sense of humor as I do.
Forgive me when I lose my temper.
Choose to keep loving me, even when it’s hard.
This one was from a guy to his future wife but I want it to be this way to. I will be the female version of this for you. :)
– God is going to do so much through us. Jesus Christ will be the center and foundation of our relationship. I will love you as Christ loved the church. I still don’t know who you are yet, but God will wake me up when it’s time. I will be that man of God you are looking for.