7/27/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
From to My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I would be okay if you proposed with a ring pop and we went ring shopping later. I want to be completely surprised when the time comes.
PS. Don’t forget to get my father’s blessing first
– I’m not expecting you to be this perfect romantic psychologist like most girls seem to think their husbands will be. Let’s face it; men and women are different. You probably aren’t going to have any idea what to do when I’m crying. The apologies you give will probably be awkward, and you might not even know why you’re apologizing. But I understand that. I’ll know what you mean, even though you don’t know how to say it.
– Forgive me if I meet a boy or two along the way who tricks me into believing they’re you.
– I’ll be your Irene Adler if you’ll be my Sherlock Holmes.
– I won’t give up on us.
– I never could have imagined that simply by loving you I could feel complete. You are my better half, the other part of me that helps me to strive to be the best I can be. It’s funny saying the word “soul mate” because that’s so cliché, but I know when I use it to describe you it’s no longer cheesy but perfect. You’re perfect. I know that’s an impossibility, but somehow you are perfect, just right for me.
You are mine and I am yours. Created to satisfy one another, to be the best partners in crime, an inseparable bunch.
You are the bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh. And I thank God everyday for putting you in my life. Creating you to be the love of my life.
Thank you for dealing with my imperfections, my insecurities, and my pains. Because when I look at you I truly feel safe.
I long for the day for when I could truly call you mine. For the day when our dreams come true, together.
– I promise to always be playful, always want to cuddle, & always tackle you back. I will always play video games with you & gloat when I win. I will always chase our (future) children around the house with you. I will never let the fun die.
– Even if I dreamed of you a million times,
I could never fathom the sweet taste of your lips
or your overwhelmingly luscious aroma.
Knowing that your out there and never even feeling the soft stroke of your hand against mine drives me wild.
Closing my eyes at night and not waking up to you doesn’t ease the ache or stop the pain,
it makes it all the more unbearable.
All I ever do is think of you.
But, even in my wildest imagination and in my deepest thoughts,
I only see fragments of you.
I pray so much to see the entire view,
to see you from my own two eyes.
I love you.
I’ve loved you all my life.
I wish so much to know your name;
to say your name;
to share your name.
I’ll know you one day.