7/13/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
Dear Future Husband,
I dream of you, you know. I dream of what our love will be like and how incredible it will be to finally know you and love you and be with you. I dream and wonder who you are and I try to be patient and wait for God’s glorious, perfect timing.
I’m doing a bit better this summer, focusing on God, working on loving people how I should, spending time in ways to glorify God and I’m not as lonely as I started off. Even still, I can’t help thinking of you daily and missing you. I love you so much already. I know that this will just cause our love to be completely worth the way when we’re finally together though. :)
I want you to be my best friend, the one person on earth that I can tell everything to, the one person I know I can open my heart and soul up to and you won’t hurt me ever on purpose.
I have to admit, I do get worried that you like everyone else will come to the conclusion that I’m not worth it and that you’ll leave and sometimes I get really scared about it but I know that God will bring you, my soul-mate into my life and we’ll be perfect for each other. Sure, things won’t always be easy, we’ll fight, get on each others nerves and be stressed sometimes, but I know and trust that our love and faith in God will allow us to work through everything. God is good and together we can persevere through anything.
I love you and can’t wait to know you.
Hope Kristen ♥
From the To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I’ll give more than I’ll receive.
– Please throw rocks at my window in the middle of the night to wake me up, and then take me out for donuts and coffee. We can watch the sun rise together.
– Can we build forts together…
and wear headlamps…
and watch movies laying on our sleeping bags?
– I will love you forever…but please know the difference between “your” and “you’re”.
– I don’t want you to search my body. I want you to search my soul. Don’t pull all your energy into pleasing my body. Put most of it into pleasing my heart. Don’t call me “babe” or “hot” or “shawty”. Call me “lover” and “beauty” and “soulmate”. Don’t treat me like I’m temporary. Treat me like I am forever.
My Sunshine, will you do these things as willingly and longingly for me as I will do for you? I long to meet you so I can explore your soul. I want to see who you are inside. My wanderlust is for your soul, not your body. I want to love who you are as a man and not your manhood.
Dearest, I love you. I love your heart and your soul and everything about you. I don’t know who you are, yet, but one day I will.
Until we meet,
~Your Future Wife~
– I want a love like Cory and Topanga’s. Yes I know that would mean that we would already have to know each other but.. I want you to be my absolute best friend before we fall in love. And I want you to always insist on our love lasting through anything and everything, even when I might disagree.
I love you already. Can’t wait to be yours. (This is the most true one I’ve found yet. Absolutely.)