Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Yesterday I was blessed and immensely surprised to find out that Matthew over at http://cleansedbygod.wordpress.com nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I was quite surprised for sure to find this out but I am also quite honored that anybody ever reads my blogs, much less thinks it’s inspiring. The rules for this award are as follows:
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3) State 7 things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So, 7 things about myself.
1. I love to read more than almost anything else.
2. I hate spending time by myself, I’m such a people person I thrive on the company of others.
3. I consider myself an amateur photographer, it’s one of my passions.
4. I’m one of the most awkward, random people you’ll ever meet.
5. I think YouTube is one of the greatest things ever invented, it can be hilarious, educational or both.
6. When it’s nice outside, I’m almost always barefoot, like literally my feet have grown so accustomed to it that I can walk comfortably over almost any surface or hot temperature. (It freaks a lot of people out)
7. I could give up almost anything in my life except Dr Pepper. Do not take away my Dr Pepper. :)
Inspiring Bloggers (I don’t follow a lot of bloggers… So I’m tagging 10.):