A Note to God
Please help me never forget everything you’ve done for me. You’re amazing and so good to me even when I feel lost, alone, unloved and unworthy. I can rest in the thought that I am absolutely none of those things.
– I was lost, but You found me, and rescued me from my sin and despair.
– I was alone but then You came to me and comforted me and held me.
– I was unloved but You loved me more than anyone else possibly could. You sent Your only son to die for my sins, to cleanse me of all unrighteousness
– I was unworthy, but You saw the good in me, You’ve loved me and cleansed me and called me worthy of Your love and worthy to be called Your daughter, Your princess.
You are so good to me, on a daily, no, minute-ly basis yet still I’m stupid and I forget. I have the worst memory about these things and it makes me mad at myself. You’ve done everything for me, I would literally be nothing without You but still I’m stupid and want to go off on my own sometimes or I feel bad for myself and feel all of these things that You have saved me from. Help me always have You at the forefront of my mind and help me glorify You through all things. You’ve said me from death, destruction and endless torture, living my life for You is literally the least I could do.
– For giving me a place to stay this summer
– For giving me a job this summer
– For letting me have a job that is relatively easy and relaxing
– For letting me have all the friends that I do
– For always providing me with more than enough of everything I need
– For blessing me with things that are more than I need, but things I just want
– For giving me the abilities You’ve given me
– For blessing me with the talents of writing and photography, that I can use to glorify You
– For letting Carrie come and visit this weekend
– For introducing me to new friends for the summer so I’m not alone
– For giving me the means to communicate with my friends that I miss
– For giving me the passion to be excited about all of the weird things I love
– For giving me books and movies and fictional worlds that I can live in and experience in my mind
– For giving me love for other people, sometimes I think I care too much because sometimes I get hurt but I know that it’s better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all.
– For giving me my bike for transportation this summer
– For giving us Your word in the Bible that we can read and get to know You more
– For giving us the ability to even know You at all, to have a relationship with the Creator of the ENTIRE universe.
You are so beyond good to me, help me never take it for granted.