5/7/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband (Sorry I’m a few days late)
I know I usually do this on Friday but because of studying and end of the year craziness and Friday being Star Wars day I totally blanked on it. So, here’s my post from last week for this. :)
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– Forget poetry and beautifully built words. I just want you to know that I love you and will provide for you forever and ever. Let that be enough.
– Tell me you will never give up on me as I promise to keep fighting for you.
– I know you’d be here if you could.
I’ll wait for you.
I know you’re worth it.
– Any time you want to show up would be fantastic! I’m nearly ready.
– When I am having a bad day, grab me by the hand and dance with me.
– Hi. I don’t know if I know you right now, or when I’ll meet you. But I know that I want to be able to act like a little kid whenever I’m with you. I want to be able to run down the aisles of a grocery store on a shopping cart with you. We can build forts in the living room, camp in our backyard.
I can’t wait to meet you for the first time.
^ This, so much. I definitely want this. Above all else. :)
– Praying with you is simply the best. I’m not trying to be super spiritual. Seriously, I’m not. But when spirits unite, it is electric. You unlock things in me that have been dormant. I’m so glad I get the chance to show this side of me with you. It is such a healthy way to connect more intimately.
– Let’s take a Summer walk, holding hands and kissing every so often. Nothing in this world sound better.
I miss you. I love you. I belong to you.
– I wish you were here with me …right now.