2/17/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
From the To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– “You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.”
– I’ve given my heart away wrongly in the past, but now it’s in God’s hands. It’ll be waiting for you there.
– You will know I trust you when I stop asking my friends for advice and
start asking you.
– Ignore my mother.
Be sweet to my sisters.
Have strong ambitions.
Be a traveler.
Love to read.
Let me steal your clothes.
Be the rational mind.
Make me more than I am.
Love my independence.
Respect my heart for exploration.
– I don’t know you’re name, but you mean the world to me. I don’t know what you look like, but I pray for you everyday. I don’t know where you are, but I can’t wait to be with you
– I’m sorry I’m not there for you today on Valentine’s day. But I will make up for it in the years to come. I promise. I love you.