2/3/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband
Dear Future Husband,
This past week has been amazing spiritually. God is doing so many wonderful things in my life and the lives of those around me that it’s so inspiring. It’s helping me a bit to be more patient for you but also excites me for the times that you’re here. I can’t wait til we meet and we can worship and pray and show our love for God together. I can’t think of anything I’d rather do than worship God with my soul mate. I love you and look forward to meeting you.
Waiting patiently yet yearning for you,
From the To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– I don’t expect you to trust me automatically. Instead, I’ll earn your trust and show you that I’ll always be faithful to you and our family, no matter what.
– No matter how much I feel worried for you, I will always trust you, alright? Always.
– Let’s live happily ever after.
– I’ll never talk down to you or make fun of you to others. You are my most favorite thing.
– I’ve been SO distracted by you lately, and I don’t even know who you are yet!
– Your hug will mean the world to me.
I will feel loved and protected; cherished, honored, respected, comforted, safe, secure, admired, beautiful, and happy. The list goes on and on.
I love you.
– Let’s be one of those cute old couples that inspire teenagers to live purely.
– Let’s go adventuring