1/30/2012 ~ Dear Future Husband (Other posts on Friday so I didn’t get this done then…)
Dear Future Husband,
I hope that we can have a fun marriage when we find each other. I keep finding adorable stories on Pinterest of spouses playing with NERF guns together and lightsabers and all those things, please do those things with me, I can’t wait to be with you and have fun. I love you so much and can’t wait to meet you.
From To My Future Spouse Tumblr:
– Let’s live happily ever after.
– With the exception of God, I desire to be your everything.
I want to take your breath away.
I love you.
– I hope you exist.
– The things I image us doing someday soon:
– you kidnapping me and taking me on a drive through our beautiful city and out to a park to go exploring
– joking and laughing hysterically as we make dinner together
– laying on our bed reading and resting after our long work week
– admiring each other during different parts our days at our company (that we co-own)
– calling each other “my love”
– sharing our hearts deepest thoughts, in the morning, about what the Lord is teaching us
Hold on, we’ll be together soon, just keep your eyes on Jesus and keep pursuing His will for your life.
See you soon, love. :)
– Please be a hopeless romantic. Surprise me with my favorite flowers. Write me love notes. It’s the little things that make my heart skip a beat.
– Every time I think of you, I thank my God. – Philippians 1:3
– I’ll forgive your past if need be, but take control of your present because I’m your future.
– I’ll dance in the rain with you…if you want.
– I don’t care how you propose to me. It doesn’t need to be fancy or a huge deal. But I would love it if you would ask my dad for permission and get down on one knee.
– Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. LOVE NEVER FAILS.” – 1 COR 13:7.
These are my promises to you.
– What’s meant to be will always find its way in the end. I’m believing that with us.
– Real men never stop trying to show a girl how much she means to him…even after he gets her.
– Divorce will never be an option. We won’t even talk about it, except to tell each other that it will never happen. There will be times that we will be so pissed off at each other that we’ll want to do it, but I won’t ever let you go. I’ve searched and waited for too freaking long to lose you. I promise you that I will fail at many things, but this will not be one of them. I cannot keep this promise with my feeble, human strength; Jesus will be the strength that holds this promise together.
– I know my heart has its battle scars and is a little rough around the edges from my past relationships, but it’s all I have to give. I’m so glad you are happy to have it anyways.
– I almost always have music playing, but I’ll turn it off to talk to you.
– You’re late.