12/16/2011 ~ Dear Future Husband
As I said last Friday I’m starting a Friday tradition of writing to my future husband. I know I technically already wrote a post today but since that was at like 3:30 this morning and was what I was thinking yesterday, I’m counting that as yesterdays post. I’ll start this one off with some notes taken from the My Future Spouse Tumblr again then I’ll add my own. :)
Have a lovely day everyone!
Taken from To My Future Spouse:
– I know you’ll be amazing because you have been sent from God.
– Let’s sing duets together!
– “Your eyes I have not seen,
your voice I have not heard,
Yet you have me hanging on every word.
Your lips I have not tasted,
your embrace I have not felt,
Yet I long for the day,
when you make my heart melt.
Be it days, weeks, months or years,
The wait will be worth all the pain and tears.”
Honoring you in thought, word, and deed,
Your Future Wife
– I wish I could spend this Christmas with you.
– I won’t tell you what to do or how to live. It’s your life; I’m just thankful to be a part of it.
– I want to know what you’re doing at this very moment.
I want to know if you’re thinking of me because I’m thinking of you.
– I look forward to long days and longer nights with you; cooking and messing around in the kitchen, doing chores together, making our house a home; getting up in the morning and laying down at night, knowing that forever has already begun.
– I don’t want to be treated like royalty. I want to be your best friend, even if it involves the silly teasing and rough housing.
– The thing I’m most excited about in our marriage is the way you will lead me…in all things. This doesn’t make me weak, and you know that. I’m trusting God to lead us through you. So pumped!
– I love you because you challenge me. I love you because you keep me where I need to be. I love you because you make me laugh. I love you because you don’t make me cry. I love you because you’re sexy. I love you because you’re perfect for me.
I love you because you’re you.
– I would rather spend one lifetime with you than live forever and be alone.
– All I have to say is that only God knows who you are.
I’m becoming super impatient, but then I keep reminding myself that He has it all under control.
Dear Future Husband,
Sometimes I get impatient and angsty thinking and wondering about where you are but then I remember that you know what? I’m young. I still have time. God has a plan, we’re gonna have our whole lives together and it will forever be the worth the wait. I love you already, whether I know you yet or not. I pray for you daily and I can’t wait til we’re together.