The Adventures of Summer
So this summer I’m determined to be at least a tad productive so here’s a few things I want to happen.
– Get a job
– I definitely need this to happen so I can pay for my sophomore year of college, as of now I have no leads on this though…
– Hang out with friends
– Obviously this is important to me since I love my friends and don’t usually get to see them during the school year! :)
– Read and study my Bible more
– I read my Bible everyday and I’m going through to read it in it’s entirety this year but some days I just read it instead of actually taking it in and reading what it’s actually meaning.
– Have some kind of adventure
– I’m not actually picky about this one, I just want to have some sort of adventure to make my summer not so mundane :)
Well, that’s all I can think of at this moment. I might add more later but I should probably get off my computer now. We’re currently under a tornado watch that is making my family freak out… I personally enjoy storms and don’t assume we’ll actually have a tornado, we get scares like this every single Spring (welcome to Kansas everybody) but I’ll try to help my sister not be so frightened. :)