I won an award!
I just received my first blogging award thanks to Vix at http://littlemisseverything.wordpress.com/ ! Thank you so much for the award! I feel very blessed to have anyone at all read my blog! :)
The rules for the award are these:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it… or not.
My 7 Random Facts:
2. My dream is to become an FBI agent, it’s been my life dream since I was 5 years old. I’m currently going to college and majoring in criminology to fulfill this dream. However, if that doesn’t work out for some reason, I would love to do something with photography which is another passion of mine.
3. Reading is one of my all time favorite activities. Whenever I don’t have school to do I am constantly reading and I’m really fast at it. I would rather read than just about anything else. :)
4. I am a very strong Christian and Christ means more to me than anything else in this world. I’m not as good a witness for Him as I should be but each day I try to be more like Him and do what He wants me to do for my life. I would be lost without Him. If you have any questions about that, feel free to ask me :)
5. I truly do think Disney World is the happiest place on earth, true, I haven’t yet been a lot of places (though that’s another one of my dreams, to travel all over the world) but I think it’s wonderful. I know it sounds cheesy but I really want my honeymoon (if and when I ever get married) to be at Disney World. And I also want “A Whole New World” from Aladdin to be my first dance at my wedding. What can I say? I love classic Disney!
6. I have about 8 people I would consider my best friends and I would do anything for them and I know they feel the same about me. God has blessed me deeply with such wonderful friends!
7. I have never been one to self-abuse my self but I have always had a heart for those who do, for people who are depressed, and/or cut or are just lonely. I know how it is to be lonely and depressed and my heart just goes out to those people.
Well, I guess that’s all of my random facts, hope you enjoyed them! :)
Now, onto passing the award to my favorite bloggers. Unfortunately, I don’t know of too many but here are the blogs that I am subscribed to and enjoy reading whenever they post! I hope they accept their awards and thanks to all of you for writing such entertaining and wonderful blogs! :) Also, I would award http://littlemisseverything.wordpress.com/ but of course she has already been awarded :)
Thanks to everyone who reads my blog! :)