So, today in our dining hall, we celebrated the Chinese New Year by having lots of yummy Chinese food and of course fortune cookies. So, of course, being the mature college students we are, we opened our fortune cookies, read our fortunes and added “in bed” to the end of them. My friend Denise had the best one by far, “You will have a good future career in entertainment.” In bed. Yes, it’s a lot of fun indeed… So, naturally I had to look up fortunes from fortune cookies online. So far, I’ve found some great ones so I thought I would share them with all you lovely people.
– “Anything you do, do it well. The last thing you want is to be sorry for what you didn’t do.”
– “Soon, a visitor shall delight you.”
– “The best is yet to come.”
– “Get off to a new start – come out of your shell.”
– “Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else does.”
– “Birds are entangled by their feet, men by their tongues.”
– “Some pursue happiness; you create it.”
– “Your success will astonish everyone.”
– “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
– “You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.”
– “Trust your intuition.”
– “Life to you is a bold and dashing responsibility.”
– “Never quit.”
That’s all for now I think. Though I did find this one that I just had to share: “Whoo. I finally got out of that cookie.” It made me giggle.
Hope you enjoyed that!
About elvishjesusfreakI'm learning to love and be and grow up and things are hard but God is always so good.
- 86,592 hits
In this world but not of it.
DFTBA (Don’t Forget to Be Awesome)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.