“I can’t stop thinking of you.” ~ Maroon 5
Tonight was a pretty good night, I went to a surprise birthday party for Jill’s sister Emalie and then I went to Dalton’s Christmas party, both were fantastic! I loved seeing all my friends, they’re just the best. :) There much laughter and fun tonight, it was refreshing! I also enjoy playing Apples to Apples at both parties, and then watched some SNL skits at Dalton’s (A favorite past-time of mine). It was grand! Yet, despite all the fun I had, the whole time I just kept thinking of him… and how much I still like him and how much I can’t seem to shake how much I love him. I know I’ve got to get over him, this can’t be healthy, but again, I’m just lovesick. We’ve talked several times and I’m happy that we’re at least still friends but I can’t help but want him to love me. I just, I wish I knew who my soul mate was, I wish I knew what God’s plan was for me. I want to find someone who loves me back, I can’t stand this waiting, it seems like everyone around me is getting in relationships or engaged, why can’t it be my turn? Don’t get me wrong, I’m super happy for all my friends, I really am, but when will it be my turn?
For now, I guess I’ll just keep listening to music, mostly NeverShoutNever, I truly believe that music heals the soul, it really is one of the best things we have in this world, besides Jesus of course, music is quite powerful.
Songs that Currently Fit My Mood:
Lovesick – NeverShoutNever
- “I just can’t sleep, just can’t eat, can’t do much of anything at all, cause I’m sick and in love with you, dear.”
Biggest Fan – NeverShoutNever
- “I’m a real big fan of yours, but I’m quite the joke to you.”
- ” I am running out of words to say to you, wondering why I’m wasting my time, thinking back and wondering why I’m such a fool for loving you.”
Finders Keepers – You Me at Six
- “And I can barely sleep, I can barely eat, and it’s been three whole weeks since I hear you speak.”
Can’t Stop – Maroon 5
- “All alone in my room, think of you at a rate that is truly alarming, I keep looping my memories of you in my head, I pretend that you want me, And I fall asleep and dream of alternate realities, And I put myself at ease by pretending that *he* still loves me.”