What I learned this week.
1. Eggplant lasagna is absolutely disgusting.
2. College desks are not left handed people friendly. (Though I did notice this before)
3. People look at you strange if you walk barefoot through campus.
4. People also look at you strange if you stop mid campus on the sidewalk to take pictures of pretty clouds.
5. You are also bound to get strange looks if you hardcore participate in TWLOHA day and write love in sharpie all over yourself.
6. Last night at Navigators, the campus ministry I go to, we had a very very good lesson about Fellowship. It was really great. The speaker talked about how we all need someone that has a shared walk with Christ and someone that we know we can confide in about anything. I feel blessed to say that I have many close friends like that. I thank God everyday for all the wonderful people in my life. Not a day goes by when I don’t think of everyone of my dear dear friends.
7. Another thing I’ve been learning, both this week and the last, is that we need to be patient. Easier said that done I know but it’s true. God has a wonderful plan for each and everyone of us and He longs to give us the desires of our heart but first, we have to put Him first in everything. In James 4:2, it says if we just ask, we’ll receive. It says, “2 You want what you don’t have, so you scheme and kill to get it. You are jealous of what others have, but you can’t get it, so you fight and wage war to take it away from them. Yet you don’t have what you want because you don’t ask God for it.” All we have to do is ask and be patient. Now, thats not saying that God will just give us whatever. He’s still looking out for our best interests and He’s not going to give us stuff that will be detrimental to ourselves but before we can expect anything from Him, we need to ask.
That’s all :)
Hope Kristen ♥